Here’s the “Skinny”
The Instruction Manual for how to do the Skinny Box Program
1. First thing in the morning, you must eat your first Skinny Pack within 30 minutes to an hour of waking up. This will kickstart your metabolism for the day. We want to keep the body out of starvation mode. A shake blended with coffee is best! (Remember, we aim for two shakes per day.)
2. From the minute you start to eat the first Skinny Pack, set an alarm for 2 to 3 hours so you’ll know when it’s time to eat the next one. You will repeat this process for all five Skinny Packs.
3. Remember, you will need to space out the timing based on your own schedule to get all of your skinny packs in each day, plus The 1 Meal you prepare yourself. (See below for our guide for The 1 Meal.) Your goal is to be sleeping at least three hours after your last Skinny Pack of the day.
7:00 AM – First Skinny Pack (Shake blended in coffee)
10:00 AM – Second Skinny Pack (Oatmeal)
12:30 PM – Third Skinny Pack (Skinny Box Sloppy Joe)
3:30 PM – Fourth Skinny Pack (Pizza Krinkles)
6:30 PM – The 1 Meal (see “The One Meal” Guide)
9:00 PM – Fifth Skinny Pack (Toffee Pudding dessert)
Sound asleep by 11:00 PM
4. You must drink a minimum of five (20-ounce) bottles of water each day.
5. Make sure that at least two of your five Skinny Packs are either shakes, hot chocolate, puddings, or cappuccinos.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
The Instruction Manual for how to prepare The One Meal
ONE, you must have one serving of lean meat (6 oz – 7 oz).
Example: Fish, chicken, turkey, or beef (98% lean ground).
TWO, you can have two healthy fats with your meal.
Example: 2 TBSP of olive oil, ranch dressing, butter, etc.).
THREE, you must have 3 servings (½ cup cooked) of low carb vegetable. (You can have 3 full cups of raw spinach, romaine or other lettuce.)
Example: Broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, asparagus, cabbage, zucchini, squash, spaghetti squash, etc. (No starch or high-caarb veggies.)
• You can have ½ cup of Rao’s Marinara as one veggie serving.
• You can have 2 cups of egg substitute or liquid egg white as your lean serving
• You can divide up the serving of veggies to have a variety.
SEASONINGS: You can use seasonings like garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, etc., sparingly and responsibly.